Thanks for stopping by to learn a little more about our local-owned and
managed company. Patricia and Craig Perkins have been in the building
supplies and window & door business all of their careers. Since buying
Renaissance Windows & Doors, Inc., 10 years ago, they’ve led
exponential growth, earned recognition and awards, and
built an expert team to serve trade professionals like you.
We Took a Leap of Faith
Did you take a leap of faith to start your firm?
Patricia & Craig Perkins did, too. A decade ago, they used their hard-earned retirement savings to buy Renaissance Windows & Doors.
The Perkins had each worked in the building products, windows, and doors industry for their entire careers. They felt it was time to own their own business.
Renaissance has grown its Trade and Retail window and door business in Houston. The success enabled them to expand the Trade Division, known as BuildRenaissance, to Austin and Marble Falls.
The BuildReanissance consultant team has worked with new residential construction projects ranging from historic renovations and modest bungalows to new luxury homes and expansive estates.
We thrive on solving challenges and making dreams come true for our customers.
We’d appreciate the opportunity to know you and see how we can be an advantage for you on your next residential project.
What Makes Renaissance Different?
Our mission statement is on our coffee mugs. Our Ethics Book, “How We Think,” shares the Renaissance Commitment to integrity, honesty, and service to others.
We wake up every morning focused on Window and Doors as our primary products … not a secondary line.
You come to us for expertise and advice that’s beyond your specialty. You expect and deserve custom recommendations, not a commodity product approach.
Our Commitment to You and Your Project
1. Supply an Accurate Take-Off. We will supply an accurate takeoff with applicable sizing, desired look, adhering to all codes, tempering and egress requirements. Offering a broad product line means “value re-visioning” is second nature to us for budget conformance coupled with design achievement.
2. Listen to Achieve. We will listen and achieve a clear understanding of the budget parameters, boundaries, and expectations.
3. Accuracy to Avoid Delays. Before acceptance of the contract, we review each window opening with you to confirm colors, glazing, SDL lite patterns, hardware, current lead times, and projected delivery expectations.
We do all of this recognizing that correction errors take an additional 4-6 weeks. Proper attention to detail, planning, preparation, and execution helps avoid expensive delays or using a word that no longer exists with Window Manufacturers . . . Rush!
As a final Renaissance Accuracy Check, Patricia Perkins reviews each product order before it is submitted to the Manufacturer.
4. On-Site Pre-Framing Consultation.When the project is scheduled for framing, your Renaissance consultant schedules a time to meet with the framers at the job site. We review all rough openings along with manufacturer’s installation instructions.
5. Installation Walk-Through. Upon window and door installation, we will walk the job assuring that the products are installed correctly and in compliance with warranty requirements. Should a problem occur, we will notify you immediately via e-mail and photos with recommended corrections.
6. Renaissance Check & Adjust. The Renaissance Sales and/or Service Teams will “check and adjust” windows and doors to assure excellent operation.
7. Fast Service Response. Our Service Technicians will respond within 48 hours after notification of an issue on any products you purchased from us. We will not wait for the manufacturers’ service folks to respond. We call-in the manufacturers’ reps if serious manufacturing errors may be a factor.
8. Solid, Reliable Company. We are a financially solid, 22 year-old business. With 10 years of continued growth under our ownership and management, you can be confident that Renaissance will be here for you from the first day of your project to the last . . . and beyond.
Click the button to Request a Consultation
Community Partner: A Renaissance for Children and Adults with Developmental Disabilities
Remarkable Vita Living Impact in Houston
Craig and Patricia have been active and supportive of Vita Living, a Houston-based non-profit. As a longtime Board member, Craig has helped Vita Living develop more residential group homes and programs for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Vita Living, through its staff, members, and programs, promote a safe, satisfying, and meaningful life for these inspiting individuals in our community.
Vita Living owns and operates almost 20 Houston-based group homes for nearly 80 adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
A Houston-based nonprofit since 1982, Vita Living offers three essential core programs for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD):
- group residences in Houston-area neighborhoods,
- a centrally located day center, and
- case management in seven counties.
Consider the pressing need — across Texas some 75,000 individuals with IDD wait up to 14 years for a residential slot!
The experienced and caring Vita Living staff are angels among us who save lives and give hope to these underserved and vulnerable adults and children.
It may surprise you to know that the average Vita Living group home resident is 50 years old!
As their medical needs increase, Vita Living remains devoted to their being able to age in place with dignity and care.
Can you imagine the challenges and worry that these individuals face? That’s why Craig, Patricia and the Renaissance family focus on supporting Vita Living as our community support priority.
Click here to support Vita Living or learn more about this marvelous organization and the amazing people they serve.
We're Known As A Company You Can Trust.
“As a general contractor who feels outstanding client service is the most important thing we can provide to our customers, [Renaissance consultants] provide us and our clients with great service and support in one of the most important areas of the construction and remodeling process.
Windows and doors represent a major decision and expense.
Their service and support starts with quick and aggressive quotes, field measurements and troubleshooting field issues when needed.
Service combined with a broad selection of quality products along with efficient and personal support is important to IDM and our clients. . . .”
David Morgan, IDM Builders, Austin
Request a Consultation or
Ask a Question
Request a convenient day & time for a consultation or ask us a question.
Send Your Plans or Window/Door Schedule to BuildRenaissance
Want to get started now? Email us your plans or window/door schedule and we’ll replay quickly to visit about your project and get started on an estimate.
Send Plans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 713.863.9988 to reach Trade Consultants in Houston, Austin, or Marble Falls.
When you're ready to plan windows & doors for your next residential project, let's talk!